September Favourites

8.10.15


Ah it's my favourite month again, October! which brings my birthday (Tomorrow) Halloween, all of my fave TV shows starting, cute sweaters and the fact that it's Christmas in about 78 days eek!

Here are a few things I've been loving through out September, I never usually do monthly favorites because if I love something , I will probably stick with it for 100 years.



1. New gosh foundation drops
Finding the right foundation with the right shade and suitable for dry skin is a never ending struggle for me. I've been absolutely loving the new Gosh foundation drops which reminds me of Samshbox BB Water but it's not oil free. This is a wonderful very fluid foundation that slips over the skin like a dream, the formula is so light that it feels like a really light powder on your face, it gives a nice smooth silky finish and does not cling to dry patches and your skin looks super glowy through out the day. I only use two drops for an everyday wear or 3-4 if I want bit more coverage and the shade is perfect for me (008 honey) which doesn't often happen with drugstore foundations. £12.99 here

2. Sudocrem Skin Care Cream
Now there's not lot wrong with my skin except for some dryness which I can easily fix, however, when I'm on that time of the month or I've just been stressing over little things again, I start to develop red spots/pimples on my chin area, like seriously? what did my chin ever do to deserve this? I've been using Sudocrem as my night cream and it works superbly, it worked better than any other cream I've ever used, The formula is really similar to the original Sudocrem except for the fact that it sinks into the skin really easily and doesn’t leave you greasy. £1.99 here.

3. Jean Paul Gaultier ‘Madame’ fragrance
This is actually a summery fragrance but it really doesn't bother me, it came out in 2008 but I discovered it last month and I lovee it! it's a fresh, floral scent that is brilliant, colourful and smooth with notes of orange zest, sparkling rose, musk and cedar wood that also include sour orange. £58 for 100ml here. or £22 for 50ml here.


4. Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator
I love Superdrug's Vitamin E skin care range, so I thought I'd give the Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator a try and I absolutely love it, It’s not too harsh and does the job perfectly. It also smells amazing! It smells exactly like porridge/oatmeal and it’s quite thick and leaves your skin super smooth. £2.99



5. Stand By You By Rachel Platten
Stumbled upon this song while listening to The Fight Song by Rachel Platten and now I can't stop listening to it, it's such a lovely song with a beautiful meaning, just puts me in a good mood.

6. The Plant
Found this beautiful plant for my room, there's just something about greenery in the house, it instantly makes everything look pretty and fresh. 


Have an awesome new month



13 comments

  1. Great favourites, I love your photos :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gosh Foundation sounds amazing. I really need to go in store to see if I can find a shade match. Fabulous choices ;)

    Sal xxx UmmBaby Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! you'll love it! thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Love that your beauty favourites are not so popular, I'm curious of the gosh foundation!



     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plants in the room, they bring so much joy :D

    happy birthday beauty!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love the vitamin e range but I haven't tried the scrub before! I'm also a huge fan of sudocreme. I do the same as you and use it as a night cream haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is great! do try it! thank you lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday for Friday! Oh these all sound like lovely favourites, and the foundation drops sound so interesting. I really wish Sudocrem worked for me, as it does with many of my friends, but it makes no difference to my break-outs and I find it's too heavy on my oily skin. I really want to try out the Vitamin E range from Superdrug though :) x
    Charlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. The starting TV shows are definitely a good thing about October :D
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.