Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation + concealer

6.12.15


I wanted to write about this foundation for a while now, it's the best base I have ever tried, well, apart from Nars sheer glow. As the weather gets colder, I want to put all my light glowy foundations to the side and reach for the once with bit more coverage like the Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation + concealer! the word "heavy coverage" actually scares me, some foundations can make you feel like you have a mask on your face, I don't know about you but I can't hate that feeling, makes me want to run home and wash it off, Beyond Perfecting feels like I have a light powder on, gives a flawless finish and conceals any imperfections. I did find it does dry quite quickly though once swiped onto your skin so it is best to work in small areas, gently buffing in as you go
I know it's a foundations + concealer, but I wouldn't use to hide dark circles, it wont work because it obviously matches your face and you want your under eye concealer to be lighter, however, it's super amazing when it comes to cover those pesky spots or any other imperfections that you might have.

It comes with a doe foot applicator which looks like a giant lips gloss applicator, it can be used in a variety of different ways by altering the angle,Use the end to dot the foundation all over your face, if you are going through a break down at the moment, I would recommend dabbing a little bit of the foundation on your hand first and then apply it to your face using your fingers or a brush to avoid putting back any bacteria into the bottle.


This foundation is recommend for all skin types, I have a very dry skin and  had no problem using this foundation, it did not cling to my dry patches like most of the foundations do these days, it's not oily either, it has a lovely natural-matte satin-like finish and lasts on the skin all day without budging, creasing or needing any powdering on top.

It comes in 21 shades, I'm using the shade 9 Neutral at the moment which is a bit too pink for me but I put on a lot of bronzer so I have no problem. it's available at Boots and Feel Unique for £25.00  


Thanks for reading lovelies


8 comments

  1. ive heard great things about this, i best use up all of my other foundations before trying it :)
    He sees firm prices in SEF mode but not on normal BGL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! definitely give it a try ! :a

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post and products sweetie :) I love this natural look&feel of clinique make up!
    Have a great week,
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great foundation! Thank you so much :e

      Delete
  3. Wonderful review! Thanks for sharing =) Will give it a try =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clinique but haven't tried this yet. Looks good tho!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.