L'oreal Paris Colour Richie A L'Huile

12.3.16


Hi!
I thought I'll share something fun and colourful after the cold snowy week we all had, here in UK. hope we get to see some sunshine soon.

Lo'real just bought out a new collection of nail polishes "Colour Riche A L'Huile" in some very pretty, fancy looking bottles, I love the crystal glass effect and the touch if gold. There are 22 shades all together, starting from dark colours to pinky girly colours, something for everyone. The three shades i picked are 442 Coral Trianon, 226 Nymphea and 222 Jardin Des Roses,  I thought these were lovely shades for spring/summer.

The formula of these nail varnishes is so amazing that I think I prefer it better than the Barry M's, which, I never said before because Barry M nail polishes are my all time favourite drugstore polishes. Colour Riche varnishes contains oil which deliver deep, vibrant colour and super shine, no joke, you can't see it well on the photos but my nails were very shiny and the colour were almost neon.

226 NYMPHEA
222 JARDIN DES ROSES

442 CORAL TRIANON
The brush is one of those life saving wide, thick brushes that cover the whole nail in one swipe and no mess, with these polishes I only needed one coat, and it went on so smoothly without smudging or leaving streaks and it dried pretty fast too,  I went for two coats anyway to make it long lasting.


I'm totally loving these polishes, I've been wearing the Coral Trianon for two days now and it's showing no signs of wear so far, definitely will be picking up some more shades!

Thanks for visiting.

16 comments

  1. Such lovely feminine shades! You're right, they're definitely great shades for spring and summer, if they ever arrive!

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried L'Oreal's nail polish but these are so perfect for Spring!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually my first time trying L'oreal polishes! and i'm impressed! thanks Shireen :)

      Delete
  3. Nymphea is a stunning shade! I would love that during the Spring/Summer time it's absolutely gorgeous. Also how on point is the packaging of those products!? xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottles were the reason I picked'em up at first aha! thanks Caroline :)

      Delete
  4. The three shades you got are gorgeous! So bright perfect for spring time
    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. These nail polishes look so super cute!

    <3: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially the bottles!! thanks Jasmine :)

      Delete
  6. Such gorgeous colours for Spring! Xx

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shades are so pretty!!! And how cute is the bottle??? :)

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colors l definitely gonna try them

    http://estefaniareviews.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.