Nails Of The Week | Lottie London

27.6.15





Hi loves ♡ 
believe I haven't been paying that much attention to my blog or any other social media for past few weeks, I have this problem where I will stress myself over tiny little things and until I've found the solution, I would hide in my room ignoring the world, turn my phone over so I don't see any navigations, It's one of my worst habits. Blogging is hard when you have negative things on your mind but I'm back to normal now and ready to make a fresh a start!  :) 


This is the first time I've tried the Lottie London Nail polish, In fact I think we're all completely new to this brand. Their range of nail polish, metallic tattoos and make up brushes has really caught my attention, probably because of the pretty packaging, it’s always the pretty packaging! Square chunky bottles with a modern stripy lid would look so cute on a white dressing table.

I have the shadeSchools Out” which is a perfect summer shade, a gorgeous peachy pink, I kept it nice and simple but as always, couldn't resist a bit of glitter.
 



I love the brush with theses polishes; it’s not too wide, not to thick and has a nice clean edge which makes it super easy to apply.

wasn't too happy with the formula, it wasn't pigmented enough, it needed up to three coats to reach full opacity and that's a "no no" for a lazy person like me, the formula was a little sticky , I felt like I was applying pva glue on my nails. The polish lasted up to 2-3 days without a top coat.


Have you tried anything from this brand yet?
Love mev 


40 comments

  1. I love your nails. They're such a pretty color. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful! <3

    Lots of Love xxx
    Geena | geenush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this nail polish, it's so girly and dainty! The silver glitter looks really nice with it too :)
    Dalal xx monchromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand either but the shade is ever so pretty. Its such a shame that the opacity wasn't as impressive. Have you tried using it over a white polish? That way you won't need as many coats and hopefully it'll bring out the pigmentation a little more. I'm intrigued to check this brand out though!

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and no I haven't but thanks for the tip, will definitely try :) x

      Delete
  5. thank you! and of course :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful mani, so clean and pretty! :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color you picked! Your nails are such a lovely color too.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you liked it :) xx

      Delete
  8. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely shade! Shame the formula wasn't all that good, I find it hard to get beautiful opaque polishes in light colors but my favorite ones are by Revlon.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely colour! It's a shame it needs a few coats as I always smudge them even with just one. I'd stand no chance with three haha!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This polish shade looks so cute! I love your photos ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sparkly tips.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous colour! You are lucky to have such lovely nails; acrylic is the only way for me!

    :)

    L x

    http://www.lalaldn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My nails are so easy to break though :)

      xx

      Delete
  15. Adore this color!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful shade! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such a cute & girly color :)

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey i just came across your blog and your photographs are amazing :D the glitter at the top of your nails is so pretty and i love that shade of pink :)
    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely! *-*

    http://glamourandsparkletrends.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your nails and your pics!! :D all beautiful! x

    Stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous shade! We love the design of your blog and all your photos :)

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your nails are goals!! I love the color, omg!!

    Theleiregeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely manichiure! Perfect for summer!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-midi-dantela-top-produse-miss-grey/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have really beautiful natural nails! Color is a summer color! Love this post!
    http://talis.ro/evening/rachel-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  25. We love a perfect peachy pink polish and especially love the glitter details on two nails! Will definitely be trying this look out, thanks for sharing.

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful nails, i loce this color! Thank you for pics!
    Make a tour please on my blog Talis.ro
    http://talis.ro/evening/cassidy-dress/

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.