Garnier BB Skin Perfector | Review

4.7.15





Hello lovelies, My goodness it's hot! I could fry an egg out there! Is anyone ales going through the heat wave right now?

Today I wanted to share my new love for this Garnier BB Skin Perfector (Link) a month ago BB Creams were the last thing I would put on my face, I couldn't live without my full coverage foundations. As the weather slowly started changing and my face started to melt, my heavy coverage Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation wasn't so ..perfect!

As I was Browsing through Superdrug, I noticed they had the Garnier BB Skin Perfector on a special offer so I grabbed one in the shade medium. I'm sad to say it's a little too dark for my skin. I can make it work just as long as I blend it incredibly well. The only other available shade was "light" which was super duper light, would be great for someone pale but I wish there were more shades available.    



I applied a pea-sized of this this BB cream using either my BeautyBlender or my real techniques foundation brush,  The consistency is almost like a whipped mousse foundation but is not heavy on the skin at all.  This BB cream provides light coverage but is definitely buildable, if you have combination and oily skin, I suggest setting it with powder, if your skin is dry like mine then I would't recommend using any powder to avoid any dry patches and your skin will look healthy and glowing.  While it doesn’t completely conceal a blemish, it tones down redness, so you don’t need to use as much concealer except for under-eyeIf you would like to increase coverage, you can always use this cream under your foundation as a primer.



I love this product, my skin looks so healthy, I like to use a bit of shimmery highlighter across my cheek bones, forehead and down my nose to give that extra beautiful glow. I would especially recommend this to someone with dry skin who doesn't like the feel of foundation.


Thanks For Reading
Have A Great Week
Love Mev 

  

35 comments

  1. I love a good BB Cream and I'm always looking to try new ones. I just feel like they're so much better on my skin than a full coverage foundation and as you say, they are usually fairly buildable.

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Your skin looks less cakey and dry :) x

      Delete
  2. Im curious about the bb cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lovely BB cream so I will check it out as I was looking for one ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do! I highly recommend it :) x

      Delete
  4. This is really so perfect for summer! :)

    Lots of Love,
    Geena | geenush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a while this was my favorite brand and then I switched it up and tried something new, but overall its a really good product.
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry and how to style jewelry with outfits, tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've just discovered it now, and love it aha :) xx

      Delete
  6. oh this sounds so lovely, i always reach for a bb cream over a foundation in the summer! absolutely love the design of your blog btw x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! that's so lovely to hear :) xx

      Delete
  7. I just love this BB Cream, but in my country they just sell really darker shades than mine !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shades are the biggest problem! thanks for the comment :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I've always wanted to try this one, but was never too sure, must try now :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Garnier products! This looks great too :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've been trying a few of their products lately and love it :) xxx

      Delete
  10. I actually love this BB creme during the winter. It's light and does a good job for a BB creme. I also love the Maybelline one. :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the maybelline one yet but it's definitely on my list now, thanks :) xx

      Delete
  11. Nice post!
    Lidia


    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use this BB cream as well and it really does the job in the summer. xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kinda of stinks that the colors range so drastically, but overall it sounds fantastic. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I love the sound of this! May be one to pick up for on holiday if I can get a colour match :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds amazing, thanks for sharing you have the best blog
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was eyeing up that bb cream a while back, I wish I'd picked it up now. Are the shades limited?

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use this BB cream, and i love it!
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been searching for a new BB Cream since my old one finishes, and this looks great! I love anything that gives a healthy glow to the skin! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting post, dear! Thanks for sharing! (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a very useful post. ciao gloria

    Gloriadressup

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm always on the fence when it comes to BB creams, this one sounds good but I definitely believe that you need good skin for a good base for it to work! New follower! x

    First of the holiday series over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoy using BB during the summer ! It gives me enough coverage and the consistency of BB creams always feel light on the skin. I'm glad you found a BB cream that meets your satisfaction (:

    <3,
    rgmendoza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just came across your blog and i'm in love! Mind checking mine out, and maybe follow? Love your colour palette, and your header, its so minimalistic!

    -Michelle xx

    __
    instagram: @pastellights (www.instagram.com/pastellights)
    website: www.pastellightsblog.com
    bloglovin’: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/pastel-lights-blog-13481493

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have this BB cream and it's probably my favourite one, it's so light on the skin yet offers a good amount of coverage without being too cakey!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.