My Favorite Websites/Apps.

9.8.15




Hi Loves! 
This is a little post by me sharing some of my favorite websites and apps to use, I can spend my whole days on the internet, it's unbelievable and very unhealthy and to be honest is incredibly useful.


BLOGLOVIN  
I absolutely LOVE this. If you're blogger than you must have Bloglovin, it's a great way to keep up with your favorite blogs and discover new ones and a great way to gain visitors to your own blog. I get inspired by so many amazing blogs on Bloglovin. You can easily follow other blogs and they'll appear in your feed, Bloglovin shows you what posts have been published since your last login, making your life easier. whats your Bloglovin? i'm sleepyheaven

INSTAGRAM 
Do I even need to write anything? everyone knows about Instagram and how addicting it is. Instagram is a photo-sharing app, where you can take pictures or upload it from your camera roll and share it with your followers. you can use filterers to make your photos brighter and cleaner, my favorite editing app is VCSO, seriously it's the best. what's your Instagram? i'm @ sleepyheaven .



PINTEREST
Pinterest is great for gathering inspiration, from clothes to recipes to DIY home ideas, you name it. I always turn to Pinterest when I need ideas for photography or posts, the inspiration on there is endless.

POLYVORE
Polyvore is sort of like Pinterest, instead "pinning" you "clip" items from websites, these items can be clothes, housewares, beauty products or you can just save the existing ones on Polyvore clipped by other members (which I do).  Like any other social sites, you can follow other members, leave comments, likes and views. At the moment I have 9,886 followers which I'm so proud of. the more sets you publish, the more creative you will get. and some times if your sets is so good, Polyvore can include it in the "top sets" which will help you gain so many followers and views. 

Seriously, it's SO much fun. Let me know if you've ever heard of Polyvore or if you have one, we can follow each other! I'm @ foreeva 

Everyone has their own way of creating. Here is mine. 

VSCOcam
This is my favorite photo editing app, I use it for all of my Instagram photos and some of my blog photos. it has some amazing filters, to brighten up the pictures and make'em look it crisp clean. You can also crop pictures, add a different tone of colour. I love it.

PHOTOBOX
I love photo prints, it's so much better than saving photos on your memory stick or on your laptop. I keep boxes full of old family and friends photos, it's so much fun looking back at those old memories. I mostly use Photobox (link) to get my prints, they even now do a Polaroid style prints which I'm in love with, you can even add a personal massage or just the date. 


Thanks For Reading
Have A Great Week
Love Mev 

31 comments

  1. I love Instagram I'm definitely addicted to it haha! I do love Polyvore for creating outfit sets too it's always great to have a visual board of an outfit you're lusting after to see what works well with it!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently discovered VSCOcam and I love it, such a good editing app! x

    jodie-melissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it's so easy to use as well. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Some great apps! I love Pinterest at the moment x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so addicted to instagram its becoming a bit of a joke, but I just love looking at nice pictures! I only had VSCOcam for a little bit and couldn't get the hang of it so I'm currently editing my photos just tweaking with the new settings on instagram - I'm currently loving adding a bit of colour to the shadows. And Polyvore looks cool, I must try it out :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I don't blame you. It's really addicting. Adding a bit of affect to your photos can make so much difference. and yea do check out polyvore but It's also addicting haha :) x

      Delete
  5. Vscocam is something I have yet to try!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest and VSCO are my absolute faves! Love it!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sites! Haven't heard of Photobox before, so thank you for the tip! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun love your blog, I followed you on Instagram and on Bloglovin too

    www.evelynvonjameson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet, followed back :) xxx

      Delete
  9. All these apps are great! I use VSCO and Instagram so much haha! For some reason, VSCO has the only filters that don't look tacky (in my opinion), and I love that you can't really follow or like people, so numbers don't matter at all!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute <3
    can we follow each other for keep in touch ?
    let me know and I will follow you back inmediately with pleasure:)

    have an inspiring day :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely and 'clear' blog, I almost fall in love haha!
    I really like pinterest, instagram and polyvore too, they are great and improve creative thinking :)

    Check out my new blog: http://simplejoung.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post <3 gorgeous photo! photobox sounds really good going to check it out!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post! <3
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photogrpahy is stunning. I swear I must have heart eyes hahaha. I love Pinterest, I wasn't so addicted until MY MOTHER got me into it. We both have iPads and talk about our pins and stuff. Hahaha! Also, Polyvore is so much fun! And VSCOcam is great for editing!! One of my fave APPS is the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. So bloody addictive!

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of these websites, can guarantee I use at least three a day! I love your blog by the way, just followed on Bloglovin. :)
    http://indyelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love instagram, pintrest and VSCO cam!
    I can spend hours on insta, its a problem haha.
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think as a blogger-- instagram never go out of our lives LOL
    Nice to know about your fave apps

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know what you mean, I'm just as addicted! Great post love. xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the vsco cam app.
    xoxo
    BLOG // FB PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my god the VSCO cam is literally my life saver its amazing isnt it :) Instagram consumes hours of my day :( but so worth it . I have never tried polyvore before but im defiantly going to download it and give it a go its looks like so much fun :) x
    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. VSCO cam is my fav! I think I'm already following you on bloglovin but I'll double check now

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Polyvore is one of my faves and I'm always surprised at how many people don't know about it - congrats on your followers! That's so impressive for Polyvore :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i used to be bloody addicted to polyvore, always been one of my favourites. just had a cheeky scroll through your insta, it's absolutely gorgeous - so clean! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love Polyvore! It's the best!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.co

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.