Sleek Crème to Powder Blush

30.8.15





Hello Loves!

Blush is something I can't live without, seriously, it makes so much difference to my face, I look more fresh and alive, I like my blush bright and full on, maybe because i'm naturally tanned so I can get away with it hehe.

Sleek does one of my favorite blushes and bronzers, they're su pigmented and totally affordable. Today I will be sharing the new Sleek Cream To Powder Blush. These are available in six different shades named after flowers, so cute! but the ones I'm sharing with you are "Gerbera" which is a gorgeous intense orange and "Crimson" which is a bright coral red.

These are super pigmented, the shades do look a little scary..ok.. maybe a lot scary but it has a silky formula which glides on smoothly for a soft finish that's easy to blend. I like to dab the product on my cheek bones using my finger than blend it in with stippling brush.


Gerbera

Crimson

The packaging is lot like the NARS blushes, the design and the feel come pretty close too, but man does it attract dirt, you can probably tell by the picture how dirty it is and I've only had for a week! but how ever I do love the mirror that comes inside, great for carrying in your bag.





Thanks For Reading 
Have A Wonderful Week
Love Mev ♡ 

30 comments

  1. These blushes look so pretty! Especially crimson! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blushes!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours look stunning and the packaging does look very similar to Nars I agree! I haven't tried these blushes yet but they are definitely going on my wishlist! xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeously pigmented! I'm seriously late to the Sleek blush hype, I love the shades of these and the fact that they are creme based makes them sound amazing. Will definitely be giving these a swatch on my next shopping trip :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do! you might find your new favorite hehe :)

      Delete
  5. You’re officially one of my favourite bloggers, keep up the great work! xxx



    Ghost Girl Fragrance- Dare to be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful shades although I would be really scared to use these products based on how pigmented they are!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh these look so good! Do you know how much they are? :)

    - eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. we don't have sleek here but their stuff always looks really nice :)

    avec danielle | new post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried anything from sleek but these blushers look amazing, such an interesting formula x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried their products before but these colours are absolutely stunning! xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  11. how beautiful! they are such pretty colors :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep seeing those blushes when I'm in Boots! The shades are gorgeous, I wish I'd picked one up now! I love Crimson especially!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my god that crimson shade is to die for :D as always your photos are amazing <3
    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great review. It looks like they're good products!
    xoxo
    BLOG // FB PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh i love the color of it.
    So pretty

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh Crimson is gorgeous! But I get so scared of using creme to powder blushes because of how easy it is to get dirty! Ahhh, I'd love to try it but I won't be able to clean it!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the sleek packaging! Definitely want to get more of their blushers in the future! The ones you mentioned look so pretty, although don't know if I could pull off the orange Gerbera x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such chic photos love it! The colours really pop! X

    All black errythin' fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They're both so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! These blushes are so fun and bright! :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.co

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.