January Favorites

30.1.16




The first month of the year is over, scary! But it was a good month for me, I tried doing the little things that made me happy, that's my new years resolution going well so far, do more of what makes you happy, even the littlest things.

I didn't really try that many new beauty products this month but they are couple of  bits that I would like to share along with some other randomness.

Eco tools Complexion brushes


I got these brushes over the Christmas time while it was on a half price, it was a gift to my sister first and she told me how amazing their were so I went online and bought a set for myself, since then I didn't even bother to use any of my real techniques brushes, these are incredible.

The collection consists of four specially-cut brushes that will help battle skin concerns to deliver a naturally flawless face look, there's "The Skin Perfecting Brush" which is specifically designed to smooth and even application of BB/CC creams and tinted moisturisers, "The Mattifying Finish Brush"  is especially designed for loose powders, I like to use this one with blushers and bronzers. "Correcting Concealer Brush" is to cover any imperfections which worked brilliantly for me and lastly, "The Eye Perfecting Brush"  which can be used with creams and concealers to cover larger areas, like concealing under the eyes.


Sleek Cream To Powder Foundation


This is perfect for those of you who are looking for medium coverage and flawless skin. The compact has a mirror and a small sponge. Now, I like to use this as a bronzer, I'm a huge lover of cream bronzing and this works perfectly on my skin especially when countering, most of my cream bronzers are included in pallets so I found this Sleek "foundation" in shade HENNA 481. what I love about this is that its not too orange but more of a brown shade which goes so well with my warm skin tone and it gives a clean, flawless finish.

Maybelline Push Up Mascara 


Once again I'm in love with another one of Maybelline's mascaras, honestly, they do the best mascaras. This is a new release, "The Push Up mascara" I've been using it none stop, makes my lashes look huge and lasts all day without crumbling down my face or giving me those panda eyes, the brush is plastic, that I think will put a lot of people off but I still highly recommend you give it a try.
   

Oversize Trench Coat


Oversize Trench coats have been my favorite look from this season, I've already purchased like five of them but my most recent one is this cream coat from Marks & Spencer which was around £50, It literally goes with any outfit and looks even better with a big scarf, can't get enough of it.

Johanna Herrstedt


I've found a new favorite Instagram account, it belongs to Johanna who is absolutely beautiful and has the most perfect eyebrows I've ever seen (I feel like a stalker now) but seriously, her eyebrows! she also does beautiful makeup looks which I can't get enough of, I've recently just found out that she has a blog too, yay!

Leave your Instagram or blog link and I will check it out.
Thanks for reading
have a great weekend.

10 comments

  1. Those brushes look lovely! I always forgot about Sleek, i have some of the blush palettes but that is it x

    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eco-tools brushes are so pretty, I love their brushes in general. I had have some of their brushes for many years now and they still work so well!



     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I must try some Eco Tools brushes, they sound brilliant!

    Em | beauty&bullshit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat and big scarf combo should look amazing. Love the color you picked!

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Eco Tools set for Christmas. I still haven't used it yet but you've reminded me to! I really want to try the new Maybelline mascara, it sounds great! xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that mascara is quickly becoming my favourite!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you, that stuff is amazing ! x

      Delete
  7. I've tried the ecotools brushes before, but haven't tried these ones, I love mine! I'll have to look for these ones!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.