February Favorites

29.2.16




Hi loves!
I can't believe February is over but I'm not too worried because I know when March starts, it means that spring is near, and then summer, anyone else as excited as I am? It's honestly my favorites time of the year. This month has been a little quite for me, there isn't much exciting to share, just the usual at work. I wish there was an amazing story to tell but, nope, nothing.

Here are my February Favorites!


Revlon Colour Stay Foundation


This was one of those foundations that I'll just walk pass by in the drugstore, it never really stood out for me, after hearing my friend say how good this stuff is, I thought I'll give it a go because you can never have too many foundations, right?. And now it's in my favorites.

I loved the colour selection, starting from very light tint to super dark shades, something for everyone, which, doesn't usually happen at the drugstore. the formula is medium think, I think it works better with a damp beauty blender, this gives a lovely sheer, glowy finish or you can use a dense brush for a full coverage and cover any imperfections, it doesn't feel heavy n the skin at all.

They include two types of formulas, normal/dry and oily-combination skin. I obviously picked up the dry skin one and it lasts all day without creasing or clinging to those dry patches. The only negative thing I can say about this foundation is that it doesn't include a pump, I don't know about you  guys, but I can't work with a foundation with no pump, it just goes everywhere and I end up wasting half of the product, not cool!

      

Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow Pomade

This is my new favorite eyebrow product, I don't think I've touched anything else after getting the hold of this. I often struggle with finding the right shade with these products, my eyebrows are black but still, not too dark (does that make sense?) and this Granite shade is perfect for me!.  The formula is super creamy and glides on easily, creating clean sculpted and defined brows. I will write a separate post about my eyebrows and what I like to use.  



Sleek Matte Me Lip Creams

You know I love my matte lips, I've got these two shades out of six in Sleek Matte Me Lip Creams and definitely planning to collect them all. The colours are seriously so beautiful, from neon pink to Kylie Jenner nude. These are super pigmented and easy to apply, it's liquid at first and dries matte, you might need a lip liner for the red shade "Rioja Red" to give that perfect, clean look, and for the nude shade "Birthday Suit",  you can over draw your lips with this shade and it look great, these lasted all day (eight hours) on me, no re-application! 

Tanya Burr Nail Polishes

First of all, the packaging is beautiful, I love the gold lids and the cute pink heart doodles at the top, the square packaging of these nail polishes not only looks lovely, but is really functional tooI've got the shade "Penguin Chick" "Fairy Godmother "Duvet Day". all these shades needed three coats to look opaque, but I really adore the colours so it didn't bother me at all and the they dried quickly with a glossy feel. My favorite out of all these is Duvet Day, which, is a light grey with slight blue tones, it'll look so lovely in spring.  

Lucifer

ok, non beauty related! This is my new favorite TV show among ten others. It's basically Satan taking a vacation in Los Angeles because he was bored in hell, he now punishes people for their crimes through law and justice, "With his experience and abilities he tries to help humanity, in his view of perspective, to bring out people's inner thoughts and deepest desires". If you like the show supernatural, then you'll love this! 


Thanks For Reading, Happy March!

22 comments

  1. Love your february favourites!! Amazing products,love the colour of those lip creams! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Sleek after reading so many lovely reviews on the brand but unfortunately it's not easily available here in Canada. I'm with you about Revlon Colour Stay, I have no idea why they don't include a pump for it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, there are so many brands I'll like to get my hands on! thanks for visiting :) xx

      Delete
  3. i have those sleek lippies and I LOVE! they are so pigmented and perfect!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know that Sleek have matte lip creams?! *runs to the nearest Sleek counter and buys them all* - they look absolutely amazing! I am also loving that Tanya Burr light blue polish, all the shades look so elegant! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, definitely give'em a try! thanks Caroline <3

      Delete
  5. I love Revlon ColourStay! I've been meaning to get Birthday Suit for ages! Lucifer sounds like a show I might like! Might need to watch the first episode!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aya, There are only five episodes out yet so it wont take you long to catch up. thanks Danielle :)

      Delete
  6. I definitely need to try all these products! Especially the Sleek Lip Creams! <3 I have been wanting to get them for a while but kept on forgetting - but then you can never really forget about products since you are constantly reminded of them in the blogging world hehe :P Will check those out soon! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean, I always forget about so many stuff I wanted to have ! thanks lovely :)

      Delete
  7. I love that matte lip! It's gorgeous!

    Mary Kate
    www.myewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great favourites! Definitely want to give those Sleek lip products a go. Lovely!

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried ABH Dip brow, I really need to, everybody raves about. I love the Sleek Matte Me as well! Birthday suit is my favourite shade :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try :) thanks lovely <3

      Delete
  10. AH, A FELLOW LUCIFER LOVER! I LOVE THE SHOW AND HIM! It's so addicting and he's hilariously complicated and arrogant.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.