Miss Sporty My BFF Lipsticks

20.2.16







Hello Lovelies!
Ok, this is going to sound weird, but the only reason I bought these lipsticks is because of the packaging, it's so pretty! I didn't even bother to swatch any of the testers, I just grabbed them all.
the packaging is a lot similar to Dior Addict Lipsticks but much much cheaper! these were only £2.99! Miss Sporty, in my view, is a brand aimed at young girls, something pretty, fun and affordable.

The lipsticks come in 10 different shades, there's only two nudes included, so the rest of them are quite bright and cheerful.

The colours have a good pigmentation, I especially love the bright red, 301 "My Cheeky Cherry" but they are fairly dry which means they don't glide on your lips that easily, so you need more than one application to get the precise look. Another thing these lipsticks contain is shimmer, I'm not a fan of glossy or shimmery lips especially if it's nude, I look like something out of The Walking Dead.



The Lipsticks lasted up to 2-3 hours on me, then after lunch I had to reapply, especially the brighter colours, I think the most long lasting shade was My Cute Coral and My sweet Mocha, maybe because they are the lightest, I'm not too sure why. They also have a strong perfume smell which I don't mind that much but, I know some people are quite sensitive towards these kinds of sent, especially if it's going on your lips.   

Overall I love the shades, I'm definitely going to keep on using these for spring/summer. but, I do wish the lipsticks were a bit more creamier and long lasting. 

8 comments

  1. These lipsticks are so pretty! Love the photos and the shades of the lipsticks :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 400 one. It would really look nice on the night out!

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Miss Sporty, I'll have to check them out!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kind of post, very interesting! I like red lipstick!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-office-scurta-neagra-cu-nasturi-aurii-lara/477

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection of cosmetics! Thank you dear!
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/ce-purtam/fii-in-tendinte-purtand-rochii-elegante-in-doua-culori/

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.