NYX Lingerie Lipsticks

11.4.16




Hi! Hope you all had a lovely weekend, I had a whole week off work and I feel so calm and relaxed,wishing it was like this all the time.

I've been drooling at so many blog posts and Instagram photos of the new matte lipstick collection by NYX, a brand that I have never tried before, no one near me stocks it so I had to order it from online which I don't usually like doing when it comes to makeup because the shades can sometimes look a lot different than in the picture, especially foundations.

Straight after the first try, I was in love, these reminded me of the Sleek Matte Me lip creams which are my absolute favorite, same formula, liquid to dry. The Lingerie lipsticks are more dry, so dry that you can only remove it by using a wet wipe or any other makeup remover, this didn't bother me at all because I just love how these look on the lips, perfect matte nudes, I like to go over my lip line a little bit to get that full lip look that everyone's obsessed with these days, including myself.
1. 04 Ruffle Trim
2. 06 Push Up
3. 12 Exotic

The two shades, Ruffle Trim and Exotic lasted up to six hours, (no touch ups) and the paler shade, Push Up only lasted about three to four hours before it faded away, not sure why but I ain't complaining, it still looked lovely. Like I said before these are not easy to re-touch, you might have to remove the whole thing first using some kind of makeup remover, other wise it'll just look like a dry mess.

These were only £6.50 from here, totally affordable. I'm planning on purchasing some other items from NYX soon, like the lip creams that everyone keeps raving about and the contouring kit.

Thanks for reading.
What do you think of this brand?
           Have you tried any NYX lip Lingerie?

38 comments

  1. i find the sleep lippies very drying, are these also like that? because they can feel matte but not be soooo drying
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say these are very dry, if you struggle with dryness on regular than these won't be a good idea :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Manon, I've been really liking nudes myself lately :)

      Delete
  3. I'm currently loving NYX Suede Lip cream but have yet to see these here in my local drugstores. I have read about Lingerie formula being drier so I probably would buy one to test how I like it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they are very drying, Exfoliating your lips before would be a great idea. I really want try the Lip Creams, they sound amazing :) x

      Delete
  4. They lasted a pretty good time without touch ups! I love the colours you chose <3

    Abigail Alice x | Check out my Carli Bybel Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! Love these lipsticks!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyx has the best dopes ever!

    Hope you have a fabulous day! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to try some more their stuff (: x

      Delete
  7. I love the NYX lippies, always great color and these shades look perfect for spring!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, nude shades are my fave atm x

      Delete
  8. Such gorgeous colors! I have never used NYX before but maybe I should test it out! Thanks for sharing!
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, their stuff looks super pigmented and just lovely x you're welcome

      Delete
  9. Beautiful shades. Your photos are perfect!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely lovely post dear.

    Perfect eyelashes with Avon - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/04/avon.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to get my hands on these! I'm horrible with touch ups, though, so I'm not sure how I'll cope with this.

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shades.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. shade no. 06 is amazing....

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am just about to buy the colours I want from boots!! Love NYX products and love liquid lipsticks the most out of everything, so I'm sure I will love these. Great post. X

    The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shades, I really want to try them!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. nyx is one of the only drugstore brands i use, i haven't tried these yet but i will definitely be doing that soon!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love this post. Totally perfect!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks brilliant, and I'm sold. I've never bought anything from NYX but have a list of products I want to try. You've just added this product to the list, love it!

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shades, packaging etc are all sublime, so beautiful. I am a little concerned about the formula as my lips are always chapped and dry, I need more moisturising products. I love the Collection Cream Puff lip creams, highly recommend them. They feel so comfortable on the lips, thanks for sharing, gorgeous photos. I followed your blog on Bloglovin, so excited to read more posts from you xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really beautiful colors! Perfect for this summer time!
    Please take a look on my blog MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochia-neagra-lunga-alegerea-perfecta-pentru-orice-ocazie/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really need these lipsticks. I have NYX's Suede lippies but now I NEED these!! Also, I just discover your blog and I LOVE it so so so so much! I followed you so I won't miss a post!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxxx - http://www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful soft colors! Nice tips!
    Inspiration and greetings from MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-de-seara-lunga-din-voal-cu-bretele-din-dantela-pretioasa-menta-scarlett/555

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photography and I love those shades! xxx


    http://www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm genuinely jealous of anyone who can get the chance to buy NYX. We used to have the brand over here but now it's all independent NYX stores and we don't have any in my city. This post has given me a little insight about the lingerie range and I loved it...!
    ... but now I REALLY want to give it a go.

    Lovely post and lovely blog as well. xo

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't tried any NYX products but these shades look lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely lipsticks. coclor are so natural!
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/cum-poti-purta-rochia-din-piele/

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.