Ari Fragrance Giftset | review

15.2.16




Hi lovelies, hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day, I know I did, but I need some serious workout after having way too many chocolates.

Today I'm sharing the Ari fragrance gift set which has been out for a while now.
I'm not the biggest Ariana Grande fan and I don't like many celebrity fragrances, they are way too sweet and fruity, but the Ari bottle looked so pretty especially the huge pom pom that's attached to it, so I had no choice but to get it.

The Fragrance gift set is a perfect gift for an Ari fan, someone who loves a sweet girly cent or just go ahead and treat yourself like I did. The pink gift box includes a 30ml eau de perfum and a 100ml fragranced body lotion.


Ari by Ariana Grande is a soft, feminine scent with fruity top notes of crispy pear, pink grapefruit and raspberry, floral middle notes of lilly of the valley, rose & vanilla orchid and delicious base notes of creamy musk, wood and yummy marshmallow. The perfume is lovely for an everyday wear, it is an "eau de parfum" and therefore lingers well, it lasted up to 5 hours on my skin which I can't complain because I had some worse celebrity perfumes in my life. believe me.

Again, the bottle is a little stunner, it has a crystal like effect with a rose gold lid (I'm a complete sucker for anything rose gold) that has Ariana Grande written around it and lets not forget the detachable pompom.

The body lotion has a nice texture to it, it feels super soft on the skin and has a lovely sweet smell to it like the fragrance itself but I won't say that it's long lasting. the smell completely disappeared after a few minutes, but at least my skin was left feeling smooth.

The Fragrance is available on it's own in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml and there's also a hair mist available for £10 at Superdrug and you can purchase the gift set at Boots which is available in 30ml and 50ml.

29 comments

  1. This looks so lovely! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That perfume looks great.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging looks gorgeous I love gift sets they make great gifts

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. doesnt even look like a celeb fragrance!Might get the roll-on perfume to try!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? It looks so pretty and elegant! definitely give it a try x

      Delete
  5. Oh I didn't know she released a perfume. Have I been living under a rock? The pompom on it is so her style though, I'd love to smell a sample of it!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, it's a great cent for spring/summer :) xx

      Delete
  6. such a beautiful blog! your photos are gorgeous and really clear x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a huge fan of celebrity fragrances either, but this one sounds quite nice! Ariana is so feminine and girly, anything that has her name on it would be perfect for dates or Valentine's Day (:

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one adorable bottle!

    <3: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha it really is especially the pom pom! thanks Jasmin <3

      Delete
  9. This packaging is so beautiful!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a huge fan of the super sweet fragrances either, but I love the bottle!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bottle is the reason I bought this at the first place aha :) x

      Delete
  11. Your blog is just beautiful! I adore your aesthetic and photographs, they are stunning :D I'd love to collect this, the bottle is lovely with the little pom decoration! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Thank you, that's soo sweet of you Elizabeth x

      Delete
  12. The packaging and the perfume looks so amazing! I bet it smells heavenly.

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from <a href="http://www.missingwanderer.org”>missingwanderer.org</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh I'm been eyeing this perfume ever since it came out n have been smelling it every time I visit Boots! <3 It smells really good but I was a little surprised when I saw the price because it seems to be more expensive than other celebrity perfumes I have seen! Nonetheless I think I will have to get my hands on it since it smells wonderful :D Thank you for the review! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.