Valentines Look

13.2.16



Hi There lovelies, Happy weekend
Just wanted to share my makeup look for valentines day. for me there are no rules when it comes to makeup, no matter what the occasion is, It's like a blank canvas and you're the artist, makeup to most girls will add confidence, which I can say that for myself as well. 
Usually with bright lips , I like to keep me eyes completely natural but this time I got a little too excited with the eye shadow but it turned out pretty well.

As you can see the image quality is not the best, that's because I took these photos using my phone (long story) and I've never taken pictures of myself for my blog before, just some silly selfies here and then for Instagram, so hitting the publish button was quite scary, I'm not a very confident person here, let me tell ya that!         

List of products : 

Concealer -  UD Naked Skin + Collection 200 lasting perfection for highlighting 
Bronzer - Sleek Bronzer Block (for contouring)
Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensation 
Eye Liner - Just a black eye shadow
Brows -  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Due
Lipstick : Miss sporty My BFF in "200 my favourite pink"


Thanks for visiting, do let me know what you think.

25 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the pink lipstick.
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! Your eyebrows are amazing btw! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! You look so pretty! And your hair looks amazing to. I'm definitely going to try to recreate this :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! I'm glad you liked it xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a cutee look, I love your eyebrows they are literal perfection xx

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous and this lipstick really suits you. :)

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous, I'm not too used to bright lipsticks yet aha :) x

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful, I love the colors combo and you eyebrow is perfection. Great post dear!

    xoxo
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, I love the colors combo and you eyebrow is perfection. Great post dear!

    xoxo
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Brows are to die for i swear ♥


    Nique - 2nbeauty.blogspot.com :1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, especially the lipstick! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love the look. Your eyebrows are incredible. Seriously, I wish mine were that perfect!

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw thank you so much! I did think they looked a little dark ! :) x

      Delete
  11. You look so pretty! This is a great post!

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing make up and hair styling! Lovely, adorable and pretty outfit :)
    I have also discovered an online magazine, with amazing outfits: MissGrey.ro. Isn’t it wonderful?
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-eleganta-neagra-scurta-in-clos-cu-aplicatie-florala-fabiola/614

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.