Bloggers That Inspired Me

8.2.16




There are so many bloggers that I love and maybe even a little obsessed with, I''ll say the whole reason of me starting this blog was being inspired by other bloggers, their amazing layouts, the beautiful pictures, connecting with other people, all of that made me wanting to create something of my own and  today, I will share those bloggers with you. You might already know half of them and perhaps you can discover some new ones and they could become your favorites too.

Image by Kayture
Starting with the beautiful Kristina Bazan, the owner of Kayture, which was one of the first blogs I've discovered, in fact, this was when I found out the definition of "blog"  and it was the only blog saved in my book marks. Even though Kristina is a fashion blogger and I didn't choose that road but still, she inspired me in some many other ways, I remember when she was only 16 and was posting her weekly looks and now her blog is the most influential blog (seriously, how many times have I said blog?) in Switzerland and one of the biggest names worldwide and she's working with huge brands like Louis Vuitton, Dolce&Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and many many others, she's also been featured in big magazines, that's just incredible!  

Image By Zoella
Zoella
I first discovered Zoe's YouTube and that led me to her lovely blog, I just loved her positive vibe, she even mentioned how small her blog was at first and how it slowly it grew, I think often we compare our self's to other bloggers and that can really put you down, I know I did that just the other day after loosing a few followers when it wasn't even a big deal. I like how Zoe just keeps going even when she's having her up's and down's.

Image By Kertiii
kertiii
Even though she's not as active as she used to be, I think the last update was in October 2015 but I still had to add her in my list because I adored her stuff, I used visit her blog everyday to see if it was updated, her photography and the artwork is breathtaking, I also love the simplicity to her blog, she can make a simple picture such as a cup of tea look amazing.

Image By Kate La Vie
Kate La Vie
I only found this blog last year and the first thing I noticed was the photography, wow have you seen Kate's flatlays? absolutely perfection, I think I've even dreamed about it. Even though my photos are nothing compared to hers but I've still learned a lot of tips and tricks from it. Her blog layout is also wonderful, I don't know how she does it but she does it.    

These were the four blogs that inspired me to create my own stuff but there are so many more that I love reading, it's like a never ending magazine. I might make a second edition and feature some more blog.
What made you start blogging?

25 comments

  1. I absolutely love Zoella and she definitely inspired me to write as well!

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from missingwanderer.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so sad when bloggers stop blogging, especially when you love them and their style. Don't follow any of your pics, but will make sure to check them out :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check and them out! and yes I agree, they are a few blogs that I miss terribly x

      Delete
  3. these are really awesome bloggers to follow! Zoella certainly keeps swimming no matter how big the wave is :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post, Mev. I don't read any of these readers but they sounds like such significant figures in your blogging journey. x

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoella is such a great youtuber I love how quirky she is

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is, thanks for stopping by Candice :)

      Delete
  6. Zoella is amazing I love her quirkiness

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I'm going to have to start following these!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my new hair braiding tutorial!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your love! I will have a look at every single one :)

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love them all too! Especially Zoe, she was the reason why I started my blog last 2013. Thanks for sharing this, now I want to write about my fave and inspiring list bloggers as well.
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally go for it, I would love to read yours ! Thank you sweetie :) x

      Delete
  11. Love this post so much! I started blogging because I loved reading other people's blogs and getting inspired by them :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! It's good to be inspired and inspiring others :) x

      Delete
  12. I love them too. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I started blogging because of Zoe! X

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't actually heard of many of these, apart from of course Zoella, so I will have to check them out. It's so nice to have bloggers to look up to and that inspire us!

    Sian xx Cakey Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

© mev and flor. Design by FCD.